lauantai 17. tammikuuta 2009

Books - September 2008

Books

  • Ilkeiden ajatusten sanakirja ( Dictionarry of evil thoughts ) - Quotes. :3
  • Patick Süskind - Perfume - Also known as a tale of a murderer... The one where they made the film called Perfume. I found this book accidentally from the recycling store and bought it months ago and began reading it last month. I don't regret that I have red it because it was interesting. Not from the murder part, there is surprisingly less focused around that but more to tell about what does the Grenouille, the main character, the murderer's point of view even there is some other faiths being told as well... What makes the story interesting is the main characters unique ability to smell everyone and and anything. How he becomes perfume maker and what perfumes he can create including his last performance for he kills the 25 maidens and steals their scent to make his perfume. And the end... I didn't never see that happening... I really thought when he walked out of the picture, it would be the end of the story and then some typical conclusion but the story continues to the very last... And the ending... I haven't never seen such ending before in any other book I have red. Oo' Fully unpredictable!   9.2008)

Manga department:

  • Fushigi Yuuki 18 - The finale of the serie.. yes, it was very much over what I had hoped. :3 ( 1.9.2008)
  • Trinity blood vol 4 - Finnish edition. Let's say that the translators had made Brother Petros off character.... =..= ( 1.9.2008)
  • Death Note vol. 3 - Kukuku..... (2.9.2008)
  • Inuyasha vol. 35 ( 2.9.2008 )
  • Pet shop of horrors vol. 1 - Whoa! I want more of this! ( 3.9.2008 )
  • King of Hell vol 7( 3.9.2008 )
  • Tirnity blood vol. 6 - to note, it was enaugh for me for just stare the covers and author's note pic for over a week before reading it... Hugue on cover, Hugue on very low hip pants and with guitar on the author's notes pic... oh, and the story.... ^^'
  • Trinity blood vol. 7 ( not sure.9.2008)
  • Priest vol. 2 ( 16.9.2008 )
  • Model vol. 2 ( 16.9.2008 )
  • Demon diary vol. 1 - To refresh my memory I began to read it again and my English understanding has improved since I last time red it... ( 27.9.2008)
  • Demon diary vol 2 - ( 27.9.2008 ) 
  • Demon diary vol 3 - ( 27.9.2008 ) 
  • Demon diary vol 4 - ( 27.9.2008 ) 
  • Demon diary vol 5 - ( 27.9.2008 )
  • Demon diary vol.6 - ( 29.9.2008 )
  • Demon diary vol.7 - ( 30.9.2008 )
  • Death Note vol. 4 -  ( 30.9.2008 )

 

Online mangas aka scanlations:

  • Boys next door - yes to yaoi. Though it had to be the most and twisted odd yaoi story ever. O.o'
  • Hellgirl Emma - Sometimes curiosity is good thing. You know I went to look scanltions of that maid Emma... and found it but also found this one and red the first chapter and... Well... More of this macabre avenger from hell stuff please. :) I assume it is yet newest new that isn't being sold here. >.<'
  • Hellsing:Dawn - Kouta Hirano - 6 translated chapters. You bet I wait for this one to appear on bookstores here. what happened before Integra's time on charge of Hellsing organation. Meet Girlycard and his coffin with legs... x'D

 

~Uku

Original postin 6.11.2008

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti